header image

The Adventures of Tintin

Posted by: Jacob Mayforth | January 16, 2012 | No Comment |

By Jacob Mayforth

I could not give this movie enough praise if I was given all the time in the world. This movie is about the journalist Tintin and Captain Haddock as they travel across the world in pursuit of a sunken treasure, and at the barest minimum it could be described as an adventure movie, but it is so much more. I have found that this movie has something for everyone. To readers of the graphic novels it was based on, it will be true; to adventurers at heart, it will be epic and exciting; to the soft hearted, it will be cute; to the comedians, it will be hilarious.

© 2011 - Paramount/Dreamworks

This movie never stops, from the title sequence the ball starts to roll and it will not let go of you until you and it both reach the end. What this movie has above all others is momentum, the feeling of a progressive story that is extremely difficult to put into an animated movie but this one pulls it off fantastically.
The animation is amazingly realistic. The voice actors are incredibly believable. The storytelling is brilliant.

I have little to say because it is nothing put positive, I have no critiques, no nits to pick, no problems to express.

Go.
See.
Go see.

under: Movie Reviews with Mike n' Jay

Leave a response -

Your response:

Categories